Thursday, January 16, 2014

Happy New Year

This year I am really going to try and become an official 'blogger'. To me that means write more, post more and I think I will be changing this blog a little. I think that it is nice to read and see what other moms are doing to help their children grow and become active participates in this world we live in. I am trying my best and would like to share the success and failures that I have had while on this journey of parenthood, it just so happens my kid also has PKU so that might be interesting to some other PKU moms as well!

Having two children has been, so far, a little easier than expected. Raven is still pretty immobile so that is likely to change. I have really enjoyed watching Raven grow up with a sibling. The instant love for a siblings is amazing, I think Breeze trumps me at times.

 I am always on the hunt for fun new things to try with Breeze. For example this week we went bowling for the first time and she loved it! We will definitely be trying it again soon! One struggle we are having is being nice and all that in tales. Today Breeze decided to push, A LOT! We had to leave a gymnastics class because of it. I think she is all about getting a response from anyone. We also are taking the bottle away, today is DAY 2! Today she did not finish all her formula and she hardly ate. So needless to say this was a stressful day for Mom. But alas there is a good drink, bedtimes and always, always tomorrow. Good night world!


1 comment: