Thursday, July 5, 2012

Meeting friends

So today I went to the hospital to drop off Breeze's blood sample( that I drew from home! Hooray for Mom!) and met another PKU mom! She has a daughter Abigail who is the same age as Breeze. We sat and talked for a while comparing notes about eating, nursing, phe levels and such. It was so NICE! We talked about trying to start a PKU mom group. She knows of another Mom and so do I, four Moms is a good start I think! So gonna talk to Casey and see if there maybe is a room available at the hospital to use once a month or so? I will keep ya posted
Playing with a few of our friends
Mirror Fun!
Aww lovin her bestie

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! I'm so glad you have met some people! It really helps SO much and is such an encouragement to have someone close to you that you can share with. It's wonderful to be online and read blogs and email and keep in touch that way, but there's nothing like having a person you can physically see, hear, and reach out to. Regardless, I'm here for you too! :)

    ReplyDelete